They may be pretty, but some holiday plants are poisonous — even deadly.

As little as a single leaf from any lily variety is lethal to cats.

Others to avoid:

Christmas tree pine needles can produce oral irritation, vomiting, diarrhoea, lethargy, trembling and hind limb weakness.
Holly; commonly found during the Christmas season, can cause intense vomiting, diarrhoea and depression.
Mistletoe; can cause significant vomiting and diarrhoea, difficulty breathing, collapse, erratic behaviour, hallucinations and death when ingested.
Poinsettias; can cause irritation to the mouth and stomach and can cause vomiting.

dizzie at scott vets
lilies and cat

*We Achieve Gold Status*

We are delighted to announce that Scott Veterinary Clinic has been awarded The Gold Standard accreditation by the Rabbit Welfare Fund & Association (RWAF)

Scott Veterinary Clinic Ltd

We Welcome New Clients To Our Clinic