FERNE AND RORY’S VET TALES – NEEDS YOU
CBeebies Animal experts Ferne and Rory are looking to meet children from all over the UK with their pets who have a medical issue or condition that needs to be or currently is being addressed and requires the care of a vet, from a pregnant horse, an itchy dog or a 3 legged cat.
Ferne and Rory’s Vet Tales’ will build on the strengths of ‘My Pet and Me’ and the unique relationships Ferne and Rory establish with young children and their animals.
They want to help children understand that, just like us, animals get sick and can need a little help from experts
We are looking for confident, chatty and outgoing children. They must be aged 4 – 7 years and have an adult family member who is willing to take part in the filming also.
The pet doesn’t need to be a house pet, it can be a farm animal, a nursery pet, or even an animal within the community, but the child must have a connection to the animal and the animal must have an existing condition
We would like to feature a variety of animals in the series – so no animal is too big, too small or too hairy. If selected, filming will be a maximum of 3 days during June to October 2017
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY YOU NEED TO…
- All contact made with us must be from an adult and not a child and all contact numbers and email addresses provided must be for the adult.
- We would like to find out some details about the child, their pet and why you think they should appear on the programme.
- Your completed application form must include a recent photograph of the child and their pet. (please note that we will not be able to return any hard copies sent via a postal application)
- The closing date for all applications is Sunday 30th April 2017
- Applications can only be submitted by post or e-mail. E-mail your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to the address below:
Ferne and Rory’s Vet Tales Production Team
40 Pacific Quay
*** Please note if you have not heard from us by the end of May 2017 it means we will not be taking your application any further. Applicants who are contacted are not guaranteed a place on the show. Thank you and good luck!***
This offer is available to those pets whose vaccination has lapsed
For your convenience we now offer Saturday appointments for some routine surgical procedures
Six-month-old Mickey was taken to Scott Veterinary Clinic with a fracture of the tibia and fibula in his hindleg