Warm Welcome to Scott Veterinary Clinic
Dedicated Vet Services Throughout Bedfordshire
We provide our own out of hours service on-site, in familiar surroundings and with our own team of vets and nurses. If your pet falls ill or is injured, rest assured Scott Veterinary Clinic will be there for you, whatever the time of day. We provide our emergency vet service to our clients in Bedfordshire and the surrounding areas, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us today to arrange your appointment on 01234 261622
We are approved by the Canine Hydrotherapy Association, Gold standard 2016 members of the Rabbit Welfare Association; and Tier 2 Accredited by the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
Pets are often treated as members of the family and owners rightly want to be sure they receive excellent medical treatment. But how can you be sure?
- High quality, digital x-ray facilities and associated software for processing
- Ultrasound and Doppler
- Flexible and rigid endoscopy
- ECG and blood pressure monitoring
- In-house laboratory including biochemical and haematological analysis
These provide quality, rapid results allowing efficient diagnosis and treatment of your pet.
There are modern and comfortable facilities available to suit many different species. Separate wards are provided for dogs, cats, reptiles, birds and small mammals like rabbits and guinea pigs. This provides a clean, comfortable and stress free environment for the patients, however long their stay.
We are happy to attend your pet at home however, with some illnesses, diagnosis and treatment is best carried out using the facilities and expertise at the Clinic. Please phone the Clinic to discuss what course of action is best for you and your pet.
Scott’s has been a part of Bedford’s Community since the mid 1950’s. The practice is named after William Alexander ‘Alec’ Scott, who was born in Belfast in 1927….
Our Facilities include:
- FREE car parking spaces on site
- CHA approved Treadmill Hydrotherapy Suite
- Large, welcoming, air conditioned waiting room
- A separate cat waiting area
- Pet shop offering a wide variety of quality products for many different species
- Air conditioning throughout
- 2 operating theatres and a diagnostic suit are fully equipped to assist the staff in offering your pet the best possible diagnostic, surgical and medical care
- Modern and specialist monitoring equipment and techniques are employed by experienced staff
- Modern dental equipment and trained staff offer a full range of dental care
- 3 Separate kennelling wards for cats, dogs and small mammals
- Separate Exotics ward includes specialised accommodation for a variety of species
- Separate isolation ward for infectious cases
WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Monday – Friday: 8.30 – 19.00
Saturday: 9.00 – 17.00
Sunday: 9.00 – 12.00
24 Hours / 7 Days
405 Goldington Road
Bedford MK41 0DS
44 High Street
Sharnbrook MK44 1PF
Wixams MK45 3HU
Our Latest News
Defra have announced that they plan to lift the Prevention Zone in England on 15 May 2017
Outside of the consulting room, most of the attention and medical care your pet receives is at the hands of one of our veterinary nurses
Has vaccination slipped your mind? Full course for the price of a single booster in May!
One of the winners of our pet photography competition is a Quaker Parrot called Gordonia Bennett!